You will be required to hold public liability insurance to the value of $20 million with the Council being endorsed as an interested party.
You will need to determine if you require planning approval, which is required for these activities:
- starting a new outdoor dining activity
- re-establishing outdoor dining that has been abandoned
- changing the intensity of existing outdoor dining
- changing the scale of an existing business
- building work.
You may also need the following before applying for an outdoor dining permit:
- advertising signs licence
- food business licence
- liquor licence.