For you to apply for permission to teach, your employing authority or school must make an online declaration to the organisation about the position. The declaration must include the name and contact details of the person they want to employ.
Summary of application process
- Non-state school principal or authorised signatory in the Department of Education and Training submits an online employer declaration via the PTT tab on their school or organisation????????s myQCT account
- QCT emails the nominated person with information on how to submit a PTT application online
- Applicant submits PTT application
- QCT notifies school or employing authority of submission
- School or employing authority emails the required evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
- QCT notifies applicant of required documents and submission procedures
- Applicant or school / employing authority pays PTT application fee
- QCT commences assessment of eligibility for PTT once fees are paid and completed forms and documents have been received
- If approved, the applicant and employing authority and/or school will be notified by email and a PTT approval notice and certificate will be emailed to the applicant.