The following must be lodged with this application:
- evidence of identity
- one colour passport size photograph
- a certified copy of your appropriate valid licence to conduct the ship, or class of ship as its master issued under the Transport
Operations (Marine Safety) Regulation or the law of the Commonwealth of Australia, another state or territory of Australia, or another country
- certificate of medical fitness (as detailed in the National Standard for Commercial Vessels - Part D or Marine Orders - Part 9) dated within one year of this application
- other prerequisites relevant to the class of licence / certificate being applied for, as described in the Maritime Safety Queensland procedure for licensing and training of marine pilots in Queensland. Contact the relevant Regional Harbour Master for further information
- pay the prescribed fee (fees are subject to change).