You will need this accreditation to undertake any of the following railway operations:
- construction of a railway, railway tracks, or associated railway infrastructure
- management, commissioning, maintenance, repair, modification, installation, operation or decommissioning of rail infrastructure
- operations involving rolling stock
- restoration or repair work
- testing of railway tracks or other infrastructure
- any other activities relating to railway operations deemed appropriate by the Agency and specified in the accreditation.
When applying for this accreditation, you must demonstrate the competence and capacity required to identify and manage the safety risks associated with railway operations. You must also provide a detailed plan of your proposed railway operation and all related operations.