- Form 1-1: Application for individuals licence (if you are applying as an individual); or
- Form 1-2: Application for corporations licence (if you are applying as a corporation).
Your application must be accompanied by:
- an application fee
- a licence issue fee
- a criminal history check fee for each person whose date and place of birth appear on the application
- a certified copy of either your birth certificate, birth certificate extract, passport, Certificate of Australian citizenship or drivers licence. Proof of identity can be certified by a Justice of the Peace, Commissioner for Declarations, barrister/solicitor or notary public. (Note: None of the above required to be provided upon renewal on the proviso that the name the licence was issued in has not changed or unless otherwise requested)
- the place or places in Queensland where you propose to carry on business under the licence
- the capacity in which you intend performing activities under the licence and the address where the activities are to be performed (business address)
- if you intend to be employed as a person in charge of a licensees business at a place of business - the name of your licensed employer and the address of the place of business where you are to be in charge (also a business address)
- a certificate of completion of modules.
If you are planning to work for another licensee after your licence is granted, you should also supply a signed letter from your employer confirming this.
Note: The licence application fee and licence renewal application fee are not refundable.
If you are notifying under the Mutual Recognition (Queensland) Act 1992 or the Trans-Tasman Mutual Recognition (Queensland) Act 2003 submit a Form 1: Application for mutual recognition of occupational licence with a copy of your current interstate licence.
*If you are applying for an additional licence under the Property Occupations Act 2014 or the Motor Dealers Chattel Auctioneers Act 2014 you only need to pay an application fee for each additional licence class.