To be eligible, you must:
- be at least 18 years of age
- be a suitable person
- hold the relevant qualification
- hold current body corporate approval for each building complex you manage
- have a licensed person in charge at each place of business
- appoint a substitute licensee whenever you are absent from work
- not sell any units in the complex you manage unless you hold a real estate agent licence
- have a registered office in one of the building complexes you manage.
You must undergo a criminal history check to confirm their suitability. The criminal history check applies to each person for whom a date and place of birth are requested on the application form.