To be eligible for this licence you must have:
- completed a degree or post-graduate degree approved by the Board or be a member of an approved institute with recognised certification
- be of good fame and character and a fit and proper person
- sufficient practical experience (at least 2 years)
- have passed the Board's examination, which includes an interview before the Board and the presentation of four sample Queensland valuation reports.
You must also submit a bound, professionally presented and comprehensive report of work you have personally undertaken in each of the following areas:
- freehold residence
- multi tenanted income producing property
- income producing or specialised property
- other reports, preferably not from the previous categories.
If you hold an unrestricted Western Australia land valuers licence or New Zealand valuer registration you may be eligible for mutual recognition.