To apply for a new permit, you must submit the following:
Form 13: Application for commercial public one-off event permit or Form 14: Application for commercial public event permit (regular) if you have entered into an agreement to sell or supply liquor on a regular basis in an event area
Form 18: Application for catering endorsement on licence (if you do not have a catering away endorsement on your licence). Please note that catering endorsement is not applicable for artisan producer licences.
- an event management plan
the prescribed application fee(s)
- a layout plan (scale 1:100).
The security requirements for your permit are determined on a case-by-case basis.
You must provide an event management plan for the event, showing consultation with police and local government (where appropriate) and satisfactory detail that:
- the event will not unduly disturb local residents
- you will comply with the principal activity of the licence
- the event will not create an unsafe or unhealthy environment for patrons or employees
- the area to which the commercial public event permit relates is properly defined.