You will need this permit if you intend to sell or supply liquor on a temporary or one-off occasion at unlicensed premises. The permit will define the area on which liquor can be served and consumed.
Organisations that can apply for this permit include:
- parent and citizen associations
- non-proprietary clubs
- theatre groups
- not-for-profit organisations.
This permit may be used to cover:
- a one-off event such as trivia night, presentation or school fete
- a booth at a sporting match
- the raffle, auction or sale of a commemorative bottle of wine.
A community liquor permit will not be granted for licensed premises.