You can apply online or using hard copy Form 82.
The online form gives you 24-hour access to upload the required documents and pay the prescribed fees. Otherwise, you can mail the hard copy Form 82 to OLGR.
You must provide 2 identical, colour, passport-size photos of yourself with your completed application. The photos must meet the following requirements:
- They must not be more than 6 months old.
- They must be taken against a plain, light-coloured background (e.g. cream, pale blue or white).
- They must be approximately 35mm wide x 45mm high (passport size).
- They must display a full view of head and shoulders without any head-covering - if you wear a head-covering for religious reasons, we will accept a photo of you wearing it, but your facial features must be clearly shown.
- If you normally wear glasses, you should wear them in the photo; however, tinted glasses are not acceptable.
Photos can be submitted by email, but, if you are sending them by post, you cannot send scanned photos.