You will need this licence to operate a vineyard or winery.
You will be allowed to sell your wine:
- for tasting on the premises as a sample or for consumption on the premises other than as a sample
- for consumption off the premises (takeaway)
- at other premises (satellite cellar door) for consumption on or off the other premises.
You may also be allowed to sell wine other than your own:
- for consumption on the licensed premises
- for consumption off the licensed premises but only if the sales do not exceed the sale of the licensee's wine (e.g. no more than 49% of annual sales).
You may hold more than one licence, but must have a separate wine nominee for each premises.