Approval for Use of Local Government Land - South Australia


Council approval is required for the use of Local Government land. Approval is required for the following activities: to drive a vehicle where councils have excluded vehicles generally; to carry on a business, including stalls; to suspend/hang articles from buildings; to ask, receive or indicate the desire for donation; to preach; to distribute printed matter; to place handbills, etc on vehicles; to remove, deposit or dig soil; to leave rubbish/refuse; to pick fruit; to take, disturb or use fauna or flora; to use fireworks; bury human or animal remains or erect a monument in a cemetery.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


As designated.


Variable; refer to your local Council.

Additional information

Application in writing

Administering agency

Campbelltown City Council

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

Operating address: 172 Montacute Road
Rostrevor SA 5073
Mailing address: PO Box 1
Campbelltown SA 5074
Phone: 0883669222
Website: (Opens in new window)