You will need to have an approved responsible person to be allowed to operate a venue licensed to sell liquor. Licensed venues must be supervised and managed by a responsible person at all times when open to the public.
A responsible person is responsible for:
- recognising signs of intoxication
- refusing service to persons showing signs of intoxication
- checking identification of patrons to ensure minors are not consuming alcohol at the venue
- discouraging actions of patrons which may cause harm
- knowing how and when is appropriate to remove or bar someone from a venue.
Please contact the agency for more information.