You will need this licence if you intend to conduct commercial activities on council parklands, reserves, rivers or lakes.
The types of activities you will need approval for include:
- use or construct pontoons
- hire parklands, reserves or lakes
- train horses or dogs on foreshores or reserves
- conduct weddings
- take photographs, films or videos
- operate a wind surfing, parasailing, bicycle, boat hire or other hire business
- conduct yachting, swimming or other recreational lessons
- undertake any other form of commercial function, display or exhibition.