Approval to Conduct Commercial Activities on Council Parklands, Reserves, Rivers or Lakes - South Australia


You will need this licence if you intend to conduct commercial activities on council parklands, reserves, rivers or lakes.

The types of activities you will need approval for include:

  • use or construct pontoons
  • hire parklands, reserves or lakes
  • train horses or dogs on foreshores or reserves
  • conduct weddings
  • take photographs, films or videos
  • operate a wind surfing, parasailing, bicycle, boat hire or other hire business
  • conduct yachting, swimming or other recreational lessons
  • undertake any other form of commercial function, display or exhibition.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


Variable; refer to your local Council.


Contact your local Council for details to be submitted.

Additional information

Refer to your local council for details to be submitted.

Administering agency

Adelaide Plains Council

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

Service Centre

Adelaide Plains Council

Operating address: 2A Wasleys Road
Mallala, South Australia 5502
Mailing address: PO BOX 18
Mallala, South Australia 5502
Phone: 08 8527 0200
Fax: 08 8527 2242
Website: Adelaide Plains Council (Opens in new window)