Approval to Conduct Commercial Activities on Council Parklands, Reserves, Rivers or Lakes - South Australia


You will need this licence if you intend to conduct commercial activities on council parklands, reserves, rivers or lakes.

The types of activities you will need approval for include:

  • use or construct pontoons
  • hire parklands, reserves or lakes
  • train horses or dogs on foreshores or reserves
  • conduct weddings
  • take photographs, films or videos
  • operate a wind surfing, parasailing, bicycle, boat hire or other hire business
  • conduct yachting, swimming or other recreational lessons
  • undertake any other form of commercial function, display or exhibition.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


As designated.


Variable; refer to your local Council

Additional information

Refer to your Council

Administering agency

District Council of Streaky Bay

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

Council Office

District Council of Streaky Bay

Operating address: 29 Alfred Terrace
Streaky Bay, South Australia 5680
Mailing address: PO BOX 179
Streaky Bay, South Australia 5680
Phone: 08 8626 1001
Fax: 08 8626 1196
Website: District Council of Streaky Bay (Opens in new window)