You will need this approval to moor your boat at a marina. A boat refers to any of the following:
- personal watercrafts
- any other similar device.
Activities which may require this approval include the following:
- launching or retrieving a boat to or from any waters
- propelling, floating or otherwise using a boat for commercial purposes
- mooring a boat on any waters or to a pontoon attached to local government land.
A marina refers to any of the following:
- other structures designed or used to provide moorings or dry storage for a vessel.