Bridge or Culvert Licence - South Australia


You will need this licence if you intend to erect a bridge or construct a culvert over, through or along any agency or council water management works or a drainage reserve in the South East.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please contact the agency to identify any eligibility requirements.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please contact the agency for more information.


Administering agency

South Eastern Water Conservation & Drainage Board

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.