Building Work Contractors Licence - Company - South Australia


Companies intending to contract for building work must be licensed as a builder and employ a registered Building Work Supervisor. Please note that 'building work' includes painting, solar panel installation, air-conditioning installation, plumbing, gas fitting and electrical work

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.




Variable; Please contact the Agency.

Online, credit card, money order, cheques, selected Service SA outlets for cash payments.

Administering agency

Consumer and Business Services

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

Occupational Licensing

Consumer and Business Services

Operating address: 91 Grenfell Street
Adelaide, South Australia 5000
Mailing address: GPO BOX 1719
Adelaide, South Australia 5001
Phone: 13 18 82
Website: Consumer and Business Services (Opens in new window)