Busking Permit - City of Salisbury - South Australia


Generally, the Council does not permit busking on Council property. See Council By Law 4 Council Land.

The Salisbury Town Centre Association does allow busking in John Street (between Church and Ann Streets), as long as the person has Public Liability Insurance.

Enquiries regarding busking in shopping centres or their property should be referred to the Centre Management of that shopping centre.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


As designated.


Variable; refer to your local Council.

Additional information

Refer to your local council for details to be submitted.

Administering agency

City of Salisbury

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

Customer Centre

City of Salisbury

Operating address: Salisbury Community Hub
34 Church Street
Salisbury, South Australia 5108
Mailing address: PO BOX 8
Salisbury, South Australia 5108
Phone: 08 8406 8222
Fax: 08 8281 5466
TTY: 08 8406 8596
Email: city@salisbury.sa.gov.au
Website: City of Salisbury (Opens in new window)