You will need this licence to sell or supply liquor at your club premises. This licence may be suitable for organisations such as sporting clubs or service clubs.
Club licence holders are entitled to sell liquor to:
- club members, residents of the club premises, and members of the public for consumption on the premises
- residents of the club premises at any time for takeaway
- club members through direct sales transactions, such as online or mail orders, as long as delivery occurs in South Australia between 8:00 am and 10:00 pm.
There are four optional additions to this licence:
- authorisation to sell takeaway liquor to club members or the public
- endorsement to sell or supply liquor at a location used for club activities, but which is not part of the licensed premises, so long as the location is not already licensed
- extension of trading area
- consent to host prescribed entertainment at your venue.