You will need this licence if you are a club and intend to sell or supply liquor at your club premises.
Club licence holders are entitled to sell liquor to:
- club members, residents of the club premises, and members of the public for consumption on the premises
- residents of the club premises at any time for takeaway
- club members through direct sales transactions, such as online or mail orders, as long as delivery occurs in South Australia between 8:00 am and 10:00 pm.
There are four optional additions to this licence:
- authorisation to sell takeaway liquor to club members or the public
- endorsement to sell or supply liquor at a location used for club activities, but which is not part of the licensed premises, so long as the location is not already licensed
- extension of trading area
- consent to host prescribed entertainment at your venue.