You will need this licence to conduct collections for charitable purposes, whether personally or through the agency of another person. Charitable purposes include:
- health services and research
- help for the sick, disabled, poor or unemployed and their families
- conflict or disaster relief
- help for current or past members of the armed forces and their families
- help for animals.
Collecting for charity can include:
- collecting money or property, such as through door knock appeals or online fundraising
- charging admission for entertainment events
- selling badges, tokens, flowers, ribbons, second-hand or other goods
- obtaining a bequest, devise or other grant of money or property for a charitable purpose.
Please contact the agency for more information.