Commercial Operator Licence Agreement - South Australia


You will need a licence agreement if you intend to carry out commercial activities on ForestrySA land. Commercial activities may include:

  • selling items, food or beverages
  • bushwalking
  • camping
  • bike riding
  • star-gazing
  • orienteering
  • four-wheel driving
  • birdwatching
  • wildlife observation
  • coach and bus tours
  • boating activities
  • forest events
  • cave diving and exploration.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

To be eligible for this permit, you will need:

  • to hold a public liability insurance policy of at least $20 million
  • a Certified Exclusionary Certificate from the Small Business Commissioner - only for licence agreements with a duration of six months to five years
  • to have paid the assessment fee prior to completing the application.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All Fee information is in the attached fee resource.

Administering agency


Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.