You will need this permit if you intend to conduct a commercial activity within a forest reserve. Commercial activities include:
- photography, filming or audio recording
- conducting or organising a tour for fee or reward
- conducting or organising any competition
- offering goods or services for sale or hire
- conducting or organising a motor vehicle race, rally, speed trial or similar event
- conducting scientific experiments
- keeping bees and beehives
- undertaking any fundraising activity
- using a loudspeaker or similar device or other noisy equipment
- constructing any booth, marquee or other structure
- conducting or organising a public meeting, demonstration or gathering.
You will need to ensure that the forest reserve is compatible with your intended use.