You will need this licence to use an area of Crown land. Crown land is public land owned and managed by the government.
You will be authorised under this permit to use a specific area of Crown land for a specific purpose, including:
- livestock grazing
- jetties, boat ramps and houseboat mooring
- retaining walls
You will need separate approval to purchase or develop Crown land, or if you need to access Crown land for an event or other activities.
You may need separate approval to:
- apply for, amend, transfer, or cancel a licence over Crown land
- apply for, amend, transfer or purchase a Crown lease
- sublease a lease
- apply for, amend or revoke a dedication
- issue a commercial lease over dedicated Crown land.