Applications can be lodged at any time over any area of the state which is not in a Competitive Tender Region. Applications for areas falling within Competitive Tender Regions require a call for tenders specifying a specific closing date and time.
Please lodge your completed application with:
- a description of the area or route to which the application relates
- a map indicating the area or route to which the application relates and information on the size of the area
- a financial statement
- a statement of your technical qualifications and experience
- if the application is being made by more than one person, information on the interest that each person will have in the licence
- the proposed work program and information on the approximate annual cost of operations to be carried out under the program
- a technical report that assesses the prospectivity of the area and how the proposed work program relates to this prospectivity
- if applications have been invited by public advertisement, a statement that addresses the stated criteria.