You will need this licence if you intend to:
- manufacture or sell games
- manufacture or sell gaming machines
- manufacture or sell prescribed gaming machine components.
A prescribed gaming machine component includes:
- a software package, other than a game, that controls any part of the gaming machine and any device containing the software
- gaming machine artwork
- a gaming machine cabinet
- a gaming machine reel tape and reel mechanism
- a gaming machine hopper
- a bank note acceptor
- any device for the issue of tickets used in connection with a gaming machine.
You can only sell your products to holders of:
- gaming machine licences
- gaming machine service licences
- gaming machine dealer's licences
- the casino licence.
Any contracts to sell or supply games, gaming machines or prescribed gaming machine components must be approved by the agency.
You will need to notify the agency of a new gaming employee through the Barring and Online Employee Notification (BOEN) system before that employee begins work.