You will require this licence if you intend to manufacture or sell games, gaming machines, or gaming machine components.
You will be entitled under the licence to:
- manufacture games, gaming machines, and prescribed gaming machine components
- sell or supply approved games, gaming machines, and prescribed gaming machine components to the holder of a gaming machine licence, a gaming machine service licence, another gaming machine dealer's licence, or the casino licensee.
A prescribed gaming component includes:
- a software package, other than a game, that controls any part of the gaming machine and any device containing the software
- gaming machine artwork
- a gaming machine cabinet
- a gaming machine reel tape and reel mechanism
- a gaming machine hopper
- a bank note acceptor
- any device for the issue of tickets used in connection with a gaming machine.
You may not hold this gaming licence in conjunction with any other type of gaming licence in South Australia.
Please contact the agency for more information.