You will need this licence to:
- manufacture or sell games
- manufacture or sell gaming machines
- manufacture or sell prescribed gaming machine components.
A prescribed gaming machine component includes:
- a software package, other than a game, that controls any part of the gaming machine and any device containing the software
- gaming machine artwork
- a gaming machine cabinet
- a gaming machine reel tape and reel mechanism
- a gaming machine hopper
- a bank note acceptor
- any device for the issue of tickets used in connection with a gaming machine.
You can only sell your products to holders of:
- gaming machine licences
- gaming machine service licences
- gaming machine dealer's licences
- the casino licence.
Any contracts to sell or supply games, gaming machines or prescribed gaming machine components must be approved by the agency.
Please contact the agency for more information.