You can only apply for an Instant Lottery Licence if you are acting on behalf of an organisation.
All net proceeds of an instant lottery, and at least 20% of the gross proceeds, must be used for an approved purpose. Approved purposes include:
- an educational or charitable purpose
- an environmental, historical, or cultural heritage purpose
- a medical purpose
- the purpose of sport or recreation
- the purpose of promoting the interests of students or staff of an educational institution
- the purpose of establishing or improving a community centre or promoting the interests of a community.