You must not sell instant lottery tickets to any person under the age of 18.
You must purchase instant lottery tickets from an approved supplier.
All net proceeds of an instant lottery, and at least 10% of the gross proceeds, must be used for an approved purpose. An approved purpose may include:
- an educational or charitable purpose
- an environmental, historical, or cultural heritage purpose
- a medical purpose
- the purpose of sport or recreation
- the purpose of promoting the interests of students or staff of an educational institution
- the purpose of establishing or improving a community centre or promoting the interests of a community.