Licence to Sell Motor Spirit, Lubricants for Motor Vehicles & Permitted Goods After Hours - South Australia


You will need this licence if you intend to sell motor spirit, lubricants and other permitted goods such as spare parts, accessories and food items, on any day after closing time or on Sundays and public holidays.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


2 years


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

You do not need to pay any fees.

Administering agency

SafeWork SA

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.