You will need this licence to sell, supply, or permit the consumption of liquor:
- at an event which you will receive commercial or financial benefit from
- on regulated premises, whether or not you will receive a commercial or financial benefit.
Regulated premises include:
- licensed premises
- a restaurant, cafe or shop
- an amusement parlour or amusement arcade
- a public place being used for an organised event with an admission charge
- a public conveyance
- any area adjacent to one of the above.
Events are placed into one of three classes depending on the nature of the event and how you intend to trade. Classes determine:
- the duration of the licence
- hours of trade permitted under the licence
- number of attendees permitted at the event under the licence
- entertainment permitted at the event under the licence
- qualifications and duties of persons involved in the sale or supply of liquor under the licence.
Please contact the agency for more information.