Lodging House Licence - South Australia


Persons wishing to conduct a lodging house business must obtain a licence. A lodging house is any building let for the purpose of lodgings or board and lodgings and occupied by more than 5 persons not being members of the proprietors or the resident manager's family.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


As designated.


Variable; refer to your local Council.

Administering agency

City of Port Adelaide Enfield

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

General Enquiries

Operating address: 163 St Vincent Street
Port Adelaide SA 5015
Mailing address: PO Box 110
Port Adelaide SA 5015
Phone: 0884056600
Email: service@cityofpae.sa.gov.au
Website: https://www.cityofpae.sa.gov.au/connect/contact-us (Opens in new window)