Marine Parks Permit - South Australia


Persons intending to undertake activities in a marine park may require a Marine Parks Permit.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


As designated.


Variable; please contact the Agency.

Credit Card.

Act(s) name

Marine Parks Act 2007 SA

Administering agency

Department for Environment and Water

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Protected Areas Unit

Mailing address: GPO Box 1047
Adelaide SA 5001
Phone: 0881244900