You need this accreditation in order to process or produce meat, meat products or poultry for human consumption.
You can process meat, meat products or poultry by:
- slaughtering, skinning and dressing animals
- boning, packing or further processing raw meat
- manufacturing small goods and other ready to eat meat products
- storing or transporting meat or meat products
- field harvesting wild game animals (such as shooting kangaroo)
- on-farm poultry production.
Please contact the agency for more information.