You will need a mining lease if you intend to conduct mining operations, and remove and sell minerals. Mining leases can be an:
- extractive minerals lease
- mineral lease.
- extractive minerals (sand, gravel stone, shell, shale or clay)
- metallic minerals (e.g. cobalt, gold, silver, etc.)
- energy minerals (coal or uranium)
- industrial minerals (e.g. graphite, rare earth elements, salt, etc.)
Persons intending to mine for chrysophrase are advised to contact the agency for further information.