If you are applying for a licence as a:
- a partnership, you will need to provide a copy of the partnership agreement
- a company, you will need an Australian Securities and Investments Commission extract
- a trustee of a trust, you will need a copy of the relevant trust deed.
You will need to supply the following documents if you intend to apply for a non-restricted licence:
- a community impact submission demonstrating the grant of the licence is in the interest of the community
- two floor plans of the premises
- a copy of the lease agreement, landlord permission, or certificate of title
- the relevant documentation if you are applying as a partnership, company, or trust.