You will need operator accreditation if you operate a passenger transport service within South Australia.
You operate a passenger transport service if:
- you are the registered owner of one or more vehicles used for passenger transport
- you are a director of a passenger transport company or another interested person.
You may apply for operator accreditation in any of the following categories:
- metropolitan taxis
- country taxis
- large passenger vehicles (13 or more seats)
- small passenger vehicles - chauffeur metropolitan
- small passenger vehicles - rideshare
- small passenger vehicles - chauffeur non-metropolitan
- small passenger vehicles - chauffeur special purpose
- horse drawn.
Please contact the agency for more information.