Permission to Undertake Commercial Activities at the Central Market - South Australia


You will need permission from the authority if you intend to do the following activities at the Central Market:

  • leasing a stall
  • filming and photography
  • collecting money or goods from the public
  • driving a vehicle
  • selling or exposing goods for sale
  • entertaining the public by busking.

You will need permission from the council to park, load or unload your vehicle at the Central Market.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

To be eligible for a Central market vehicle permit, you must be a stallholder or a supplier, you must comply with the conditions in the attached resource, and you must meet the following criteria.

Stallholders will automatically be granted a 60-minute permit for up to three vehicles. Stallholders do not need to show proof of ownership of the vehicle.

Suppliers must obtain approval from the Adelaide Central Market Authority, and will be issued with a 30-minute permit. Supplier permits are only issued for commercial vehicles.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please contact the council for information on fees to be submitted.

Other resources

Administering agency

Your local council

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.