Permission to use Council Land for Fireworks Displays - South Australia


Persons intending to hold fireworks displays on Council land may require a permit.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


One off.


Variable; refer to your local Council

Additional information

Fireworks are regulated by Safework SA and Council are not made aware of upcoming displays unless permission is required for the display to be held on Council land.

Fireworks requests in relation to Council land should be made in writing and addressed to Chief Executive Officer, Campbelltown City Council, PO Box 1, Campbelltown SA 5074. Enquiries should be directed to Council's Fire Prevention Officer on 8366 9227.

Administering agency

Campbelltown City Council

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

Operating address: 172 Montacute Road
Rostrevor SA 5073
Mailing address: PO Box 1
Campbelltown SA 5074
Phone: 0883669222
Website: (Opens in new window)