Permit for Draining or Discharging Water Directly or Indirectly into a Well - South Australia


You will need to be granted this permit by the relevant authority if you intend to drain or discharge water directly or indirectly into a well.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


As designated.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Amount
Apply Application All $61.00

Administering agency

Water Resources Allocation Division

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

Water Resources Allocation Division

South Australia
Operating address: 81 - 95 Waymouth Street
Adelaide, South Australia 5000
Mailing address: GPO BOX 1047
Adelaide, South Australia 5001
Phone: 08 8463 6876