Permit for Using a Public Road for Business Purposes - South Australia


A Permit is required to use a public road for business purposes. Such purposes may include selling or displaying anything for sale, setting up stands, stalls, tables (for example extending the business of a restaurant or cafe to outside tables situated on a footpath or roadside) or displays, singing, chanting or playing a musical instrument or operating a food van on a public road.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


As designated.


Variable; refer to your local Council.

Administering agency

City of Tea Tree Gully

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

Civic Centre

Operating address: 571 Montague Road
Modbury SA 5092
Mailing address: PO Box 571
Modbury SA 5092
Phone: 0883977444
Fax: 0883977400
Website: (Opens in new window)