Permit to Use a Registered Agricultural Chemical Product - South Australia


You will need this permit if you intend to use a registered agricultural chemical product in a manner that is contrary to what is specified by the label.

You will only be granted this permit if your use of a product on crops or in situations not specified on the label is considered necessary and no alternatives are available.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please contact the agency to identify any eligibility requirements.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please contact the agency for more information.


Administering agency

Department of Primary Industries and Regions

Biosecurity SA

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.