Private Water Management Works Licence (South East South Australia) - South Australia


This licence is required in order to carry out any water management works (e.g. drain and channel construction, diversion of water flow, construction of bridges, culverts and drainage bores, closing or obstruction of any drainage hole, construction of dams and wetland areas) in the South Eastern part of South Australia.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


Until revoked.


Site specific

Additional information

Contact the agency direct regarding forms to be submitted.

Administering agency

South Eastern Water Conservation & Drainage Board

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

General Manager

South Eastern Water Conservation & Drainage Board

South Australia
Operating address: 2 Park Terrace
Millicent SA 5280
Mailing address: PO Box 531
Millicent SA 5280
Phone: 0887303555
Fax: 0887334796
Website: (Opens in new window)