Under the Work Health and Safety Act and Regulations the following items of plant require registration as specified in Schedule 5 Part 2 of the Regulations:
- boilers with a hazard level of A, B or C according to the criteria specified in AS 4343:2005;
- pressure vessels with a hazard level of A, B or C according to the criteria specified in AS 4343:2005, other than:
(a) gas cylinders; and
(b) LP gas fuel vessels for automotive use; and
(c) serial produced vessels;
- tower cranes;
- lifts, escalators and moving walkways;
- building maintenance units;
- Amusement devices covered by section 2 of AS3533.1:2009 except those specified in clause 4(2)
- concrete placing units (truck mounted with boom); and
- mobile cranes with a safe working load exceeding 10 tonnes.
Please refer to http://www.safework.sa.gov.au/ for additional information on requirements.