You will need this licence to sell liquor from your accommodation premises. Accommodation includes motels, guest houses, caravan parks and other types of guest lodging.
Residential liquor licence holders are entitled to sell liquor at any time to:
- a resident of the premises for consumption on or off the premises
- a guest of a resident on the premises when the resident is present
- a person eating a meal on the licensed premises
- a person attending a reception, a function where food is provided, or seated at a table at the licensed premises.
There are two optional additions to this licence:
- extension of trading area
- consent to host prescribed entertainment at your venue.