You will need to notify the agency regarding the following information within 28 days after the first person enters into occupation of his or her residence at your retirement village:
- the name and business address of the operator; and
- the name and address of the village; and
- the references for the certificates of title of the land used for the village; and
- the name, address and contact details of the village land owner; and
- the name, address and contact details of the village manager; and
- the name, address and contact details of any senior manager; and
- any other information that the agency considers appropriate.
Retirement village operators must continue to notify the agency of changes to any of the above information within 28 days.