You will require this licence if you intend to sell, supply, or authorise the consumption of liquor at regular or recurring events endorsed on your licence. You may want to apply for this licence if your business does not fall under a permanent licence category, or if you would usually apply annually for a short term licence.
You will need to nominate at least one event for endorsement on your licence and may add additional events thereafter.
Events are placed into one of three classes depending on the nature of the event and how you intend to trade. Classes determine:
- the duration of the licence
- hours of trade permitted under the licence
- number of attendees permitted at the event under the licence
- entertainment permitted at the event under the licence
- qualifications and duties of persons involved in the sale or supply of liquor under the licence.
Please contact the agency for more information.