Temporary Road Closure Permit - South Australia


Persons intending to temporarily close a road must obtain permission from the Council.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


As designated.


Refer to your local Council

Administering agency

District Council of Tumby Bay

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

Administration Officer

Operating address: PO Box 61
Tumby Bay SA 5605
Phone: 0886882101
Fax: 0886882639
Email: dctumby@tumbybay.sa.gov.au
Website: http://www.tumbybay.sa.gov.au/ (Opens in new window)