Translocation Approval - South Australia


You will need this approval if you are a licensed aquaculture operator and intend to translocate or otherwise move aquaculture stock. This includes movements of livestock within the state as well as importing into South Australia.

Species that need approval include, but are not limited to:

  • oysters
  • barramundi
  • abalone
  • salmonids
  • eel
  • exotic fish.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please contact the agency to identify any eligibility requirements.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please contact the agency for more information.

Administering agency

Department of Primary Industries and Regions

Fisheries and Aquaculture Division

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.