Water Management Works Licence - South Australia


You will need this licence if you intend to:

  • construct water management works on land in the South East
  • remove or alter any water management works on land in the South East
  • close off or obstruct in any way any drainage hole.

Water management works means any drain, artificial drainage hole, dam, bank or other construction used to manage the flow of water from or onto land and any works constructed for the purpose of lowering water table levels.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please contact the agency to identify any eligibility requirements.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please contact the agency for more information.


Administering agency

South Eastern Water Conservation & Drainage Board

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.