You will require this accreditation if you intend to undertake any of the following railway operations:
- construction of a railway, railway tracks, or associated railway infrastructure
- management, commissioning, maintenance, repair, modification, installation, operation or decommissioning of rail infrastructure
- operations involving rolling stock
- restoration or repair work
- testing of railway tracks or other infrastructure
- any other activities relating to railway operations deemed appropriate by the Agency and specified in the accreditation.
To earn this accreditation you must demonstrate the competence and capacity required to identify and manage the risks to safety associated with railway operations.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.