In order to be eligible for accreditation you must:
- be a fit and proper person
- have adequate training in radiation protection matters
- have relevant experience and qualifications
- be licensed or registered with, or have an authority issued by, an appropriate board in Tasmania
- not have been convicted of a relevant offence
- not have had any licence, registration, accreditation or other authorisation relating to any dealing with a radiation source revoked
- pay the prescribed fees
- submit a properly completed application form.
You must abide by any conditions placed on your certificate of accreditation.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.